In meeting host controls
As a host (or co-host) of a meeting you're in control. Using the desktop application you'll have a menu bar at the bottom of your Zoom meeting with a variety of controls.
- Security - This is where you'll be able to perform in-meeting security options such as enabling a waiting room, locking a meeting, and allowing people to un-mute themselves.
- Participants - Who's currently connected to the meeting? You can also mute people, promote them, or remove them from this menu.
- Chat - Helpful to share links during a discussion (for example).
- Share Screen - Share your screen, or a particular application view with attendees.
- Record - Start a local or cloud recording. During a record this menu icon will change to pause/stop.
Support links for additional assistance:
Runtime – 4 minute, 6 seconds