- COE Recruitment Guidelines
- COE Recruitment Workflow
Interview Process Guidelines
Sample Interview Questions
Sample Reference Questions
Applicant Pool Guidelines
Search Committee Guidelines
- Faculty Search Committee Training Requirement (STEAD)
- All personnel that participate on a Faculty Search Committee are required to have completed a STEAD Faculty Search Committee Workshop. This training requirement must be renewed every 3 years.
The "Enhanced Training for Faculty Search Committee Members" at the UC Davis Health Science campus does not meet the College of Engineering STEAD training requirement. The UC Davis Health Science training cannot be used as a substitute for the STEAD Faculty Search Committee Workshop.
Search committees for internal endowed chair recruitments do not need to be STEAD certified.
- Search Waiver Requests
- Please note that search waiver processes have changed effective July 1, 2016, requests are now processed through UC Davis Recruit.
Please see Guiding Principles: Search Waivers for Academic Appointees for details.
- Candidate Outreach Requirement
- While upgrade request forms are no longer required for Regular/Ladder Rank series recruitments, an expanded candidate outreach plan has been added to the process. Please see Advisory to Deans #AA2016-08 (7/22/2016).
- Reference Check Information - Academic Senate
- Please email COE Academic Personnel (email@example.com) to initiate the reference check process once the first choice candidate has been selected, with the completed/signed release from the candidate and current CV attached. For appointment at the Assistant Professor or Lecturer with Potential Security of Employment level, include the proposed step (4, 5, or 6).
Please see Academic Affairs Reference Check Information page for additional information.
- Home Loan Programs - MOP, SCLP, ZIP
- Mortgage Origination Program (MOP)
Supplemental Home Loan Program (SCLP)
Zero Interest Supplemental Home Loan Program (ZIP)
- Position Descriptions
- Template position descriptions are available for each academic series on the VPAA Forms and Checklists site.
- Junior Specialist Recruitments
- Information on Junior Specialist Recruitments can be found here.
- Tentative Offer Letters and Startup Spreadsheets
- 2024 Template Offer Letter for Professors and Professors of Teaching
2024 Start-up Spreadsheet
*NEW* TOL Checklist - required for all TOL submissions to the Dean's Office
*NEW* COE Start-up Policy
Adjunct Template Offer Letter
Project Scientist Template Offer Letter
Specialist Template Offer Letter
You are not currently logged in. To view all pages, click here to login.