Location and Hours of Operation
1014-A Ghausi Hall (southeast side of building), UC Davis Campus
9:00AM-12:30PM & 1:00-3:00PM (lunch 12:30-1:00PM)
Closed all university holidays
Phone: (530) 752-4921
- Standard – All standard or general packages that can be delivered to a department or shop. Freight – Recipient(s) will be contacted upon arrival of freight packages. Freight packages should be picked up at earliest convenience.
- HAZ-MAT – Recipients will be contacted upon arrival of hazardous material or flammable package(s). Package(s) should be picked up at earliest convenience. Departments do not have proper storage to deliver directly.
- Flammable – Recipients will be contacted upon arrival of hazardous material or flammable package(s). Package(s) should be picked up at earliest convenience. Departments do not have proper storage to deliver directly.
- Temp Sens / Dry Ice – Recipients will be contacted upon arrival of temperature sensitive packages. Package(s) should be picked up at earliest convenience by 2 PM. All remaining packages will be delivered to respective departments.*Advance notification of incoming temp sensitive package is appreciated.
- Temp Sens Packages that are also Hazardous or Flammable – Recipients will be contacted upon arrival of temp sensitive / flammable / hazardous packages. Packages should be picked up by 4 PM. Package(s) cannot be delivered to departments, and COE Receiving does not have proper temperature sensitive storage to hold package(s) overnight.
- Heavy – Packages that are 50 lbs or more will be held in Receiving for recipient to pick up.
- Misdelivered – If you have not received a package, please take the following steps for locating it:
- Check with carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) to confirm package has been delivered.
- Check with department or Central Receiving if package was sent via USPS. Receiving does not receive packages sent via United States Postal Services.
- Check in with Receiving to confirm package is not on the mystery package shelf. Occasionally, we receive packages without proper identification (ATTN: name, department, address), so we are unable to deliver package upon receipt.
- Will Call – Let us know if you wish to pick up your packages from Receiving, instead of your department, and we will assign them to “will call.”
AggieShip – https://supplychain.ucdavis.edu/shipping/aggieship
Outgoing packages for FedEx and UPS can be dropped off at 1014-A Ghausi Hall with returning label correctly filled out and attached to the the package.
Contact COE Receiving at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve tables for events.