Location and Hours of Operation
1014-A Ghausi Hall (southeast side of building), UC Davis Campus
9:00AM-12:30PM & 1:00-3:00PM (lunch 12:30-1:00PM)
Closed all university holidays
Phone: (530) 752-4921
- Standard – All standard or general packages that can be delivered to a department or shop. Freight – Recipient(s) will be contacted upon arrival of freight packages. Freight packages should be picked up at earliest convenience.
- HAZ-MAT – Recipients will be contacted upon arrival of hazardous material or flammable package(s). Package(s) should be picked up at earliest convenience. Departments do not have proper storage to deliver directly.
- Flammable – Recipients will be contacted upon arrival of hazardous material or flammable package(s). Package(s) should be picked up at earliest convenience. Departments do not have proper storage to deliver directly.
- Temp Sens / Dry Ice – Recipients will be contacted upon arrival of temperature sensitive packages. Package(s) should be picked up at earliest convenience by 2 PM. All remaining packages will be delivered to respective departments.*Advance notification of incoming temp sensitive package is appreciated.
- Temp Sens Packages that are also Hazardous or Flammable – Recipients will be contacted upon arrival of temp sensitive / flammable / hazardous packages. Packages should be picked up by 4 PM. Package(s) cannot be delivered to departments, and COE Receiving does not have proper temperature sensitive storage to hold package(s) overnight.
- Heavy – Packages that are 50 lbs or more will be held in Receiving for recipient to pick up.
- Misdelivered – If you have not received a package, please take the following steps for locating it:
- Check with carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) to confirm package has been delivered.
- Check with department or Central Receiving if package was sent via USPS. Receiving does not receive packages sent via United States Postal Services.
- Check in with Receiving to confirm package is not on the mystery package shelf. Occasionally, we receive packages without proper identification (ATTN: name, department, address), so we are unable to deliver package upon receipt.
- Will Call – Let us know if you wish to pick up your packages from Receiving, instead of your department, and we will assign them to “will call.”
Outgoing packages for FedEx and UPS can be dropped off at 1014-A Ghausi Hall with returning label correctly filled out and attached to the the package.
Contact COE Receiving at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve tables for events.