Have something on your mind? Don’t wait to submit your question/topic. Questions and topics are collected on an ongoing basis, and unless one chooses to share their name and contact information, submissions are anonymous.
Submit a Question/Topic
Join the dean and the College of Engineering leadership team at one of the college’s quarterly town hall meetings, hosted specifically for staff. Engage with College of Engineering leaders, network with colleagues and promote dialogue about the college’s present and future.
Based on feedback received through the Staff Development Survey and the subsequent Open Forums, the Staff Survey Workgroup, a Strategic Planning Implementation Sub-Committee of Goal 5 (Expand and Improve our Infrastructure), #2 (Attract, retain and develop professional staff), established quarterly College of Engineering Staff Town Halls. Town halls feature a moderated Q&A session with college leaders to encourage transparency and open dialogue on issues important to staff.
Learn more about the College of Engineering’s vision and strategic plan here.
Past Staff Town Hall Meetings
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021: Presentation
- February 24, 2021
- December 2, 2020: Presentation | Additional Q&A
- September 2, 2020: Presentation | Additional Q&A
- January 14, 2020
- October 14, 2019
- May 22, 2019
Past Discussion Topics
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Culture and climate
- Communication and feedback
- Reporting methods for concerns related to Principles of Community, bullying and other concerns
- UCOP and campus-wide changes to protocol
- Staffing levels
- Coffee Center
- Development and fundraising